2. 朝陽科技大學 交換學生家長同意書
3. 朝陽科技大學 交換學生學切結書
This is the international office at ShibauraInstitute of Technology, Japan(SIT). I'm writing this email to inform you about our SIT mobility program and the application periodfor the upcoming Spring semester 2020. Please let us introduce this opportunity for your students to enrich their academic and research life while experiencing in Japan.
SIT Student Mobility Program
1) Course-taking Sandwich Program (Please refer to the attached image)
- For undergraduate and graduate students
- Course oriented program
- From 1 semester to2 semesters (1 year)
- Over 150 courses conductedin English. (Also offers Japanese language course)
2) Research Exchange Program (Please refer to the attached image)
- For Junior, Senior, & graduate students.
- Research-oriented program
- Flexible program duration (min. 8 days to max. 1 year)
- Over 250 laboratories.
The program fee and tuition will be waived for partner university students. Even if the students conduct the research in lab., or taking the courses at SIT, they won't be charged for the program fees.
However, starting from next semester, the program participants will be asked to pay for the placement fee for joining the program, in which the amount is JPY20,000, due to the increasing numbers of international students we accept each year. Please note that this fee will be charged to the participants after they receive the Letter of Acceptance from SIT.
Application Acceptance Period
- Nomination period: October 1st to October 15th, 2019
- Application period: October15th to October 31st, 2019
*The application form will open around the beginning of October.
*If it is difficult for your university to prepare the application by the deadline, please inform us in advance.
For your reference, I have provided a link below to our promotion movie, and also attached the brochure of our institution and programs. Please review it at your convenience.